Sunday 6 July 2014

Determination

Up until fairly recently, this blog has been a bit hit and miss. I've only really posted when I have had a spark of inspiration, but I haven't really gone out of my way to find that inspiration or to stick to a certain schedule. I'm not planning on putting a schedule in place just yet, but I do think a bit of consistency is required- instead of going whole months without posting at all and then bashing 4 or 5 posts out at once.

What I am going to aim to do is when I do feel inspired (on days like today) I am going to try and write multiple blog posts then schedule them. Opposed to the months that I am not inspired being left completely blank.

At the moment I am trying to work out what my blog style really is, so you can expect me to be dipping in and out of different features and content. I'm not going to rush into sticking to one thing because I know when I do finally realise it will almost be a moment of eureka and the posts will come in thick and fast.

I feel like this post was a bit all over the place but I just needed to transfer my feeling across. I guess the big task begins now.

Abbie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment