Saturday 19 July 2014

SUMMERRRR!!


...To enthusiastic? I think not. Since Christmas I have been up to my eyeballs in work, deadlines and pressure. All of the above are fine singularly, but having to juggle them all at once, with sport commitments, life commitments and god knows what else, it becomes a bit tricky. Of course, I am still faced with work over my break. But it is a lot less quantity wise and requires nowhere near as much time, so I'm enjoying freedom while I can!

Currently, where I live we are dealing with intense heat in the day and extremely scary thunder storms at night, I can live with the thunderstorms- as long as this weather keeps up! In a few weeks time I will be jetting off to sunny Barbados so that's another big thing to look forward to. As far as getting things done are concerned, I have a few things that I would like to achieve this summer.


  1. Get outside a lot more, appreciate my home town but at the same time explore, and appreciate everywhere else too.
  2. Document. Snap photos of the summer sky, or the sand beneath my toes. Carry a journal and make little jottings as I go along.
  3. Sort out my room, make my new space my own. Get the furniture up, have a mass trip to Ikea and create a space that inspires me daily.
  4. Relax! Deadlines are far off in the distance, for now. Enjoy doing nothing while you can. Before you know it, you will be up to your eyeballs yet again, this time with final exams.
Those are just a few things that I would like to get up to. What are you planning to do with your summer?

Abbie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment