Monday 2 February 2015

Welcoming February

January has confirmed to me that I am in 100% denial mode towards my exams. With every passing day I am hit with the realisation that I hardly have any time left of school and with every passing day I shove that exact thought into a box in the back of my mind. This needs to stop in February.

There has been a lot of hype around the prospect of snow recently, it seems almost everywhere has been hit by it except here. I would love to wake up one morning to a crisp, white blanket of snow.

This month I have been investing in a few statement pieces for my wardrobe. I am focusing on staple pieces that can be worn in multiple ways in different seasons, the best purchase of January? Some DC Marten style shoes, 15 pounds in the Topshop sale-sale.

This month I am:

Taking part in Blogilates 30 Day Butt Lift Challenge.
Starting to revise for my final exams.
Going to save up money for an eventual big shopping trip.

What do you hope to do this month?

Abbie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment